Its preatty basic.
Its all about doing the hole route as fast as possible, when the time starts in Dragør (start point east of Copenhagen), it dosent stop until you reach Skagen (North tip of Judland)
But since we all ride our bikes with different intensions, I made a list of some of the main things.
- Follow the track... the hole track. If you have to leave it.. get back where you left it.
an exception to this is the Beach route on the West coast of Jutland.(see the note under "Route")
- Do it solo. Yea you can ride with a friend, but you cant share anything or depend on each other, including, NO DRAFTING.
- All commercially services are approved, so you can shop at the supermarket, rent a hotel room, etc. But no, you cant take the bus, cant have your friend open his house for you, have you mom stand ready with pizza..
- If you get a mechanical problem, see rule 1.
- If you see another rider or a anyone else in need of your 1. aid help or likewise... you should ofcource do so, this isnt the olympics.
- Dont be a dick, some of the places we go are ment for Hikers, so share the trail.
- Dont leave your shit around, your Marsbar has enough energy in it for you to carry the trash all the way to the next time you pass a trashcan.
If it feels like you are cheating.. i bet you are.